"I decided to become a Sustaining Member of the Rochester Civic Garden Center because it is an easy way to support an organization that I believe in. I like the convenience, and that RCGC receives a reliable amount of income on a regular basis" --RCGC long-time member Art Trimble
A Sustaining Membership is an easy and efficient way for you to maintain your membership and support RCGC's programs and library. As a Sustaining Member you make an ongoing monthly contribution by setting up a secure automatic monthly payment through PayPal or your bank.
Sustaining Memberships enjoy:
- Uninterrupted Member status. Your membership automatically renews each year.
- The convenience of regular contributions with the flexibility of making changes at any time.
- Fewer mailings - no more renewal letters. This means a savings in postage, paper and administrative costs, putting more of your contribution into the programs you value.
For a $5 per month contribution, you will receive the following benefits of FAMILY Membership in RCGC for two members of the same family:
- Discounted member rates for classes and events
- Borrowing privileges from RCGC's Horticultural Library
- Subscription to the Upstate Gardeners’ Journal
- 10% discount on purchases made at Broccolo Garden & Design Center, Lucas Greenhouses, and Van Putte Gardens, and 5% discount on purchases made at Bristol's Garden Center, Clover Nursery & Garden Center, Gallea's Tropical Greenhouse and Florist, Grandpa's Nursery and Garden Center, Grossmans Garden & Home, Sara's Garden Center, The Garden Shop at Ted Collins Tree & Landscape, and Wayside Garden Center. Does not apply to sale and promotional items.
For a minimum of $10 per month, you will receive SPONSOR membership in RCGC, with the above benefits plus:
- Two tickets to RCGC’s Annual Garden Tour
To become a Sustaining Member you may set up a recurring payment through your bank's online billpay services. For more information call Carrie Remis at (585) 473-5130.