"I decided to become a Sustaining Member of the Rochester Civic Garden Center because it is an easy way to support an organization that I believe in. I like the convenience, and that RCGC receives a reliable amount of income on a regular basis" --RCGC long-time member Art Trimble
A Sustaining Membership is an easy and efficient way for you to maintain your membership and support RCGC's programs and library. As a Sustaining Member you make an ongoing monthly contribution by setting up a secure automatic monthly payment through PayPal or your bank.
Sustaining Memberships enjoy:
- Uninterrupted Member status. Your membership automatically renews each year.
- The convenience of regular contributions with the flexibility of making changes at any time.
- Fewer mailings - no more renewal letters. This means a savings in postage, paper and administrative costs, putting more of your contribution into the programs you value.
For a $5 per month contribution, you will receive the following benefits of FAMILY Membership in RCGC for two members of the same family:
- Discounted member rates for classes and events
- Borrowing privileges from RCGC's Horticultural Library
- Subscription to the Upstate Gardeners’ Journal
- Discounts at participating local garden stores. Present your membership card at the following and receive 10% discount on purchases made at Lucas Greenhouses and 5% discount on purchases made at Bristol's Garden Center, Clover Nursery & Garden Center, Country Way Garden Center, Grandpa's Nursery and Garden Center, Sara's Garden Center, The Garden Shop at Ted Collins Tree & Landscape, Van Putte Gardens, and Wayside Garden Center. Does not apply to sale and promotional items.
For a minimum of $10 per month, you will receive SPONSOR membership in RCGC, with the above benefits plus:
- Two tickets to RCGC’s Annual Garden Tour
You may set up a recurring payment through your bank's online billpay services. An advantage of this option is that all of your contribution goes to RCGC without fees deducted. For more information call Jo Beth at (585) 473-5130.
To become a Sustaining Member through PayPal, chose one of the buttons below. Please note that for these recurring payments you need a PayPal account (available free through PayPal).